What is Greek Licensing?
- Over 100 Greek Organizations use Greek Licensing to manage the commercial use of their trademarks.Greek organizations' trademark rights have been affirmed by federal courts. Just like other trademark owners (for example, colleges and universities), Greek organizations have the right and obligation to claim ownership of their marks and to control the use of those marks. They do this through their licensing programs.
Why it's important to use Greek Licensed Vendors?
- Licensing benefits members because it's the best way to ensure that members receive quality products and services that adhere to their organization's standards and positively represent their membership in a values-based organization. Additionally, royalties collected ultimately benefit members in the long run because they support scholarships, educational programming, leadership trainings, etc.
What Greek Organizations is Frattire licensed with?
- Frattire Custom Apparel is currently licensed with over 50 organizations.
What is Collegiate Licensing?
- The Collegiate Licensing Company is the licensing representative for the NCAA. CLC is responsible for administering the licensing program, including processing applications, collecting royalties, enforcing trademarks and pursuing new market opportunities for the NCAA.
What Universities/Colleges is Frattire Licensed with?
- Currently, Frattire is licensed with Florida State University and University of Central Florida which enables us to print FSU and UCF trademarks on Greek Custom apparel orders.